I have worked in the financial industry for over 15 years. At Latko Wealth Management, I oversee the essential “back-office” processes in addition to providing support in the activities of all staff members. I studied at Chicago’s DePaul University, and am active in my community as a leader and volunteer— experiences and expertise which I believe have been further honed by my responsibilities as a Latko Wealth Management Team member.
GETTING TO KNOW JENNIFER
- Favorite food: BBQ Ribs
- Best piece of financial advice received: You'll appreciate the money you've been earned, not been handed
- Favorite quote: "I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, as long as I'm living, my baby you'll be."
- If you could meet anyone, past or present, it would be: Anne Frank
- Favorite book: To Kill a Mocking Bird
- Favorite movie: Planes, Trains and Automobiles
- Favorite TV show: Castle
- What motivates you: My Family
- Favorite holiday: Christmas
- Something on your bucket list: Take a Trip to Europe
- Place you’d most like to visit: Caribbean
- Biggest accomplishment: Surviving stage 3 Ovarian Cancer