I grew up local to the Frankfort area my entire life where I graduated from Lincoln Way East High school while playing competitive golf all 4 years for the Griffins. After high school I attended Olivet Nazarene University, where I earned a double major in business administration and finance while also working as part of the Latko Wealth Management Team. My involvement with Latko Wealth Management began early in life, when I served several internships at the firm throughout my high school and college years.
I remain an avid golfer and when I am not a work there's a good chance you can find me at a local car show. I married my amazing wife Marissa in 2020 who works locally as a social worker and we can't wait to travel the world.
GETTING TO KNOW DAVID JR
- Favorite food: Steak or anything that is brought to a cookout
- Best piece of financial advice received: Save
- Favorite quote: "Get busy living or get busy dying"
- If you could meet anyone, past or present, it would be: Winston Churchill
- Favorite book: The 5 Love Languages
- Favorite movie: The Shawshank Redemption
- Favorite TV show: Lost
- What motivates you: My family and those in need
- Favorite holiday: 4th of July
- Something on your bucket list: Visit every continent
- Place you’d most like to visit: Bora Bora
- Biggest accomplishment: Marrying my best friend